Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The lobster dance

My loving husband and I had a wonderful anniversary. We ended up hiking in Gooseberry Falls. It was all I could have hoped for.

I woke up to tulips, our wedding flower, and roses. Since the 2nd anniversary is cotton I was gifted a Twins shirt and matching flip flops. I was touched by the thought that went into the gifts.

We drove to the Falls and hiked for a couple of hours. Enjoying the nature that surrounded us.


After taking in the beauty we drove along the North Shore of Lake Superior to Duluth. We ate at one of my favorite restaurants- Red Lobster. My sweet husband told me I could even pick out a lobster from the tank if I wanted. I declined. This time. ;)

We both smiled from the moment we woke up to the moment we fell asleep in each others arms. It was a day as magical as our first day as a married couple.

Here's to you and your adventures, culinary or otherwise. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment