Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shout out!

So you all know that I eat healthy. I praise Sparkpeople.com every chance I get. My doctor is now well acquainted with the site and has recommended it to several other patients. Some folks from my work place have tried it and been very successful by all reports as well.

I closely monitor certain nutrients in my diet which has prompted me to go in search of additional resources for recipes.

My friend Kate always comes through when it comes to food blogs. She turned me onto a blog based on the Weight Watcher's program. Although I don't follow WW, I do enjoy many of their recipes.

So here's my shout out: you absolutely must check out http://www.skinnytaste.com/

She has some fantastic recipes. I warned Jon that we've got a lot of new things to try. I showed him the pictures and he was grinning ear to ear. Ya, they look that good.

Here's to you and your culinary adventures, friend. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment