Monday, November 21, 2011

Cookie Dough Dip

Who loves cookie dough?

Ok, better question who doesn't love cookie dough?

I stumbled on this recipe the other day while cruising around pintrest.  I knew I had to try it.

I am honestly lost for words on this one kids. Its healthy, but it's sooo good. All I can say is try it. You will love it. Your kids will love it.

Here's to you and your culinary adventures, friends. Cheers!

Cookie Dough Dip

1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
1/8 tsp plus 1/16 tsp salt
1/8 tsp baking soda
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup peanut butter
2-3 TBS water or milk
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 to 3 TBS gluten free oats
1/3 cup chocolate chips

Add all ingredients (except for chocolate chips) to a blender or food processor, and blend until very smooth. Be sure to scape the sides down periodically.

Then mix in the chocolate chips.

Serve with sliced apples or a big spoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment